The Abraham Connection Questions & Answers :: View topic - How do we define yourselves?
The Abraham Connection Questions & Answers Forum Index

Register   FAQ   Search  Log in

How do we define yourselves?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Abraham Connection Questions & Answers Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abdul
Site Admin

Post Post subject: How do we define yourselves? Reply with quote

Recently we recevied an inquiry that stated the following: I visited your website that I found very interesting. But allow me to ask you one question: are you Christians, Jews, Muslims, or just believers ? How do you define yourselves ?

In response the the above request, we ask that anyone looking to know who we are and what we believe may go to the about us section of the website.

For furhter clarifications, we define ourselves in eastern or Islamic terminology as follower of Isa Al Masih, or in western terminology, follower of Jesus Christ. If we were to be put in one of the above categories, it would be "Christian". However we avoid using this label for ourselves as in the Eastern and Islamic World this label also implies and includes the ungodly practices of the Western World, which we do not support or identify with.
Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:02 pm
abdul View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Abraham Connection Questions & Answers Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: